Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

23 November 2009

Monday Morning Mystery - Missing!

So sorry there's no mystery today. I've been dealing with computer 'issues' all day. To make it up to y'all, I'll share a couple deals I've stumbled upon.

First, free peppermint pancake puppies with any purchase at Denny's. Good till 11 December. The link should take you right to a printable coupon. Please let me know if the link doesn't work.

Next, half off any Boston Market family meal or market feast... this weekend only (not dates on coupon). Just print the coupon and enjoy.


I'll try my best to get back on track this week. My schedule has drastically changed since I started couponing in earnest and doing online surveys, etc, for pocket change. I just wish I'd gotten serioous about the coupon thing soooner. Last week, between BOGO deals and coupons, I got about $112 worth of groceries for around $42! I've been reading reports from people who actually do better! Can y'all imagine?!

Anyhow, I'm kinda getting in the groove here, so things should be back to some semblance of normal right soonly. Thanks ever so for being so patient. 8-}

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

1 comment:

Aunty Belle said...

whoa! Thas' amazin' Sophie Mae--I need ter come see ya fer some lessons on couponin'

I'se hoppin' by to wish you an Duller a blessed Thanksgivin'. I'se shore grateful to have ya as a bloggin' buddy.

Hope ya git that computer kicked back into gear.