Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

20 November 2009

Florida Factoid Friday



The Universalist Church of Tarpon Springs is home to the largest collection of paintings by George Inness, Jr. The collection is open to the public from 1 November through 31 May, every afternoon from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. except Mondays and holidays.

George Inness, Jr. was the son of famous American landscape artist, George Inness, and received much of his training from his father. He lived and did much of his work in Tarpon Springs at the Inness Manor and a camp on the Anclote River.



Bonus for anyone living in the area:
Click here to get $25 worth of food at
GreekTown Grille (in Clearwater) for $12.
I believe this deal is good until Sunday night... midnight.
I have never eaten there, but I've read some good reviews.
Ergo, I am not responsible. 8-}
I have no connection in any way, shape or form to this restaurant or this promotion. Just saw a deal and thought I'd pass it on.
Caveat Emptor

1 comment:

Kathy C. said...

Intersting...it always is. :) I dont' think I'll be driving to clearwater for dinner, LOL...but I AM going to see Steven Curtis Chapman in Orlando tonight -woo-hooooo! :)
Oh, I have a giveaway you might like, pop over and check it out!
Love you bunches!