Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

19 January 2009

Mystery solved

Y'all caught the scent right away. Suze knows the nose belongs to a squirrel.


This little guy quickly figured out there would be no handouts from the lady with the camera and refused to pose for any more shots.

Tomorrow morning, I have to report for jury duty. I'm not looking forward to it, but we gotta do what we gotta do. Here's hoping either I'm unsuitable or there is a speedy resolution.

Y'all have a JESUS-filled week!

1 comment:

Graceanne Grateful said...

Many years ago I was sent a questionair from the county I lived in about serving on jury duty. One of the questions was "Do you believe in capital punishment?" - To this I answered "yes", and quoted scripture in Exodus where it says if a man kills another by man he shou8ld be killed. - And I reminded them that NOWHERE in the New Testament did Jesus ever revoke that commandment.
They never sent me notice to go on jury duty again.
I still believe in capital punishment because that is what the Word of God teaches.
Have a wonderful week in Jesus.
In HIS love, G G :)