The 17 story Miami Freedom Tower, often referred to as the Ellis Island of the Cuban community, was built in 1925 and served as the headquarters and printing office of the Miami Daily News and Metropolis until 1957. Between 1962 and 1974 the building was used an immigration station for refugees from Cuba. The tower was added to the United States National Register of Historic Places on September 10, 1979.
Water cycle steps in
17 hours ago