Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

06 November 2007

Character study... maybe

DS and I took in the Fall Festival at Florida Caverns State Park this past weekend. There wasn't a whole lot there, but it was very interesting. I was going to post some pics of the cane syrup making demonstration, but I wasn't entirely happy with some of those. So, I'm going to try again at the next event. Meanwhile, I've been playing around with some of my favourite shots of the day.

Well, rats! Blogger said it uploaded the pics, but they're not showing up. Well, y'all now know I'm still alive, anyhow. I'll try the pics again after a few hours' shuteye.

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^





2 comments:

Dani said...

I wish I could go to Caverns!! Camped there for 5 days in May and we had a great time. I find myself on realtor.com looking at land around there. But then I went to honeymoon island yesterday for nice walk and I don't know if I could leave this area. I'll check back later to see if the cavern pics are up.

SophieMae said...

Dani, the cavern area was so crowded, we decided to go back another time. It really is a beautiful place. Funny, we're trying to sell our place and move back to your area. Wanna trade? LOL!