Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

09 April 2013

What's wrong with this picture?

OK, here's a pearl of wisdom from 'the savings experiment'. So, the idea is to save money, right? This is one of their helpful hints to make your sneakers last longer:

'Another way to preserve your workout shoes is to have two pairs that you rotate for exercise or training. This way, it will take you longer to wear them down.'

:p  The brilliance! Where are my shades?! *sbert*
.

2 comments:

Island Rider said...

My ebook, FROM A HEAVENLYLAND: Eliza's Story, is available on Kindle now! And if you are willing to write a review of it, I will gift a copy to you! Just send me your email address to cslu1@aol.com and I will get it set up. I hope you enjoy it and that God is glorified! Cathy

Aunty Belle said...

Wow, congratulations to Island Rider!!