Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

20 March 2013

Still alive

I'm still here, Haven't faded back into the shadows again. Just all kindsa stuff happens when it's least convenient. Like tripping over Duller's pile of 'stuff' in the office and falling into it. At least it broke my fall. It didn't seem so bad at the time. Just a couple bruises. It took a while for the full impact to hit me. And I've been feeling that impact for 2-3 weeks now. Reckon I whiplashed myownself and wrenched my back, as well. Duller's penance is a backrub every time I catch him near me.

I was already being tormented by a sacrilegious joint and a psychotic nerve bent on reminding me I ain't no spring chicken. As long as I don't look in the mirror, I'm convinced I'm still 30-something. 8-]

Otherwisely, my ISP is performing miserably. Support, as per usual, tries their best to prove it's not their fault. FInally, they admit it must be and give theirownselves 24 hours to come out and do whatever they do out there. Seriously, if they'd get a clue and move the phone box out of the ditch... think about it,  It's been raining for a couple days. Can you say,' DUH'?

No comments: