Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

29 August 2010

Another year older and deeper in debt

Great, now THAT's gonna be stuck in my head all day. LOL! Oh, well, I could think of worse things than Ernie's voice to be bouncing around in the attic.


Wanna know how I'm celebrating today? Doing exactly the same things I do every day! Best laid plans and all... ah well, tomorrow's anotha day. And ain't God good for giving us another day?!

Hope y'all all had a JESUS-filled weekend!

8 comments:

The Real Me! said...

Happy Birthday my friend!!!! Enjoy that senior discount! LOL!
Did you hop around getting your free meals today?
Big hugs to you!
Kim

Island Rider said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Kathy C. said...

Happy Birthday sweet woman! What kind of birthday bargains did you find today? :)
I hope you had a beautiful, blessed, bright, bountiful birthday! :)

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you're enjoying a wonderful day and week!!

SophieMae said...

Thanks ever so, all y'all! It's been different, lol! And the freebies are still coming! I'm getting so spoilt. 8-}

Floridacracker said...

Sophie,
Congrats and Happy Birthday! I am so far behind in my catchn up!

SwampAngel65 said...

Ah, Sophie! Sorry I'm a few days late in wishing you a Happy Birthday, but better late than never, right? Grab those senior discounts, but PLEASE don't start going to Golden Corral for dinner at 4:00!!! ;) Love Ya!

Meems said...

A very happy day and year to you, dear lady. So sorry I'm belated in wishing you the B E S T!!!
Meems