Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

15 March 2009

Quick Lessons

Back in high school, I was placed in some 'accelerated' classes. It was the first time I had to actually work at keeping up. I reckon it was good for me and I thought I was pretty hot stuff. (Yeah, back in those days, the smart kids were the cool kids - and no, it didn't increase my coolocity one iota). And I LOVED learning. Anyhow, one life lesson that is indelibly engraved in my brain is that no matter how good you are at something, there's always somebody better.

I managed to do well in several college classes during my junior and senior HS years. But I never dreamed of doing so well that I would have my own parking space. Nor imagined finishing college quite so fast.



Trouble reading the designation?

No comments: