Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

17 September 2008

gobsmacked!

SwampAngel has humbled me by presenting me with the


award. Well, even when I get behind, there are a few blogs that I make time to keep up with. SwampAngel is one of my first stops, of course. Since she has already received the award, I'd like to pass it along to...

The very talented and creative Meems at Hoe & Shovel and fabulous photographer
Deborah, both of whom live near my home town and keep me homesick (in a good way! *s*).
Aunty Belle, who writes like I talk... I tried that a while back, but I got too many yankee friends what couldn't unnerstan' me.
Kim and
Kathy, who always get my day started with a warm fuzzy, a laugh or at least a big smile.
Suze... she lives in Florida; loves birds and photography; cooks Cuban pork; and, when she doesn't post for a while, admits she was just too lazy. What's not to love! 8-]
And Patricia, another Florida Cracker. I just discovered her blog and am so enjoying her beautiful photographs and learning how very much alike we are.

All those other favourites in my blog list are equally loved. But there is a limit, and some aren't 'into' the award thing or have already been recognized.

6 comments:

Marysol said...

Congratulations to you. And I love the title of your blog.

Kathy C. said...

Oh Thank you Sophie Mae. That was so so sweet of you, and I especially love how you lumped me and Kim together, because, well...that's kinda the way we really are, LOL. :)

Susan Humeston said...

Thanks!! I posted it right away and passed it on.

SophieMae said...

Thanks ever so, y'all!

Marysol, you were mentioned on my other blog.

Kim, I kinda got that impression. LOL!

Suze, thanks for sharing the love. 8-]

Patricia said...

Aren't you sweet! Thank you! =)

Meems said...

Sophie: Wow. I love your blog too. I apologize for taking so long to get over here to receive this special award. Thank YOU for thinking of me. It's been a crazy few weeks and more to come but I hope to get over here more often. Blessings! Meems