Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

26 June 2008

down and out

Just a quick SORRY to all y'all who have been looking for a response of some sort from me. My ISP got zapped yesterday afternoon and was out till I gave up and went to bed. Don't reckon they'll credit their customers for the lost time. Anyhow, I'll be working on catching up today, between driving DS to the city to get his car and trying to budget some extra gas for a refuge run. Just didn't want anybody to think I was ignoring or deserting them. 8-]

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

2 comments:

Sayre said...

That was one scary storm last night! I was sleeping on the couch, my son on the floor in the livingroom, and Darling Man upstairs in the bedroom. He came downstairs and crawled in with the boy, who slept through the whole thing. I got up, opened the curtains and watched the storm until I fell asleep.

I miss thunderstorms so much sometimes - we don't have nearly as many as we used to!

SophieMae said...

Sayre, we've been getting a few good ones lately. The other night, we all went out on the deck and watched a fabulous lightning show back in the woods. It reminded me of all the times we watched from the deck or the 'crow's nest' on Marco.

There's one floating by right now. One lightning strike scared the snot out of me... no warning before the boom. I'm hoping it passes quickly, so I can finally get to the refuge this afternoon.